Hi all
I hope you have all had a great week. I understand Tyson went thru it with the Doctors this week. Great job Tyson, I hope it all helps, sorry that you have to have the allergy shots twice a week, but if it helps it may be worth it.
Well I was loaded with French Fries and Hash Browns (yum) in Burley, ID. on Sunday night this week and drove to Plover, WI. (COLD!!!). The route took me thru Idaho Falls and Island Park up to I-90 in Montana. Of course you cannot go thru Ashton without a stop at BIG JUDDS for a large Ironport and a double cheeseburger and some of those really yummy french fries with fry sauce, and a picture of the Tetons. Unloaded in Plover on Wednesday morning and drove to Appleton WI. (just south of Green Bay) and picked up a load of Sonic breaded Cheese Sticks (double yum!!!) to deliver in Fort Worth, TX. on Sunday evening. So here I am, sitting in Denton, TX. waiting for Sunday eve.
You guys have a great weekend, and a super week next week. give the grandkids all hugs and kisses. I love you all.
Hugs and kisses babe.
Gramps
Utah
10 years ago
5 comments:
Hey Pa,
You should bring some of that stuff back here with you - it would be a feast of all feasts! It was good to talk to you today!
Love ya,
Clar
cool idea we all want to hear of your trucking adventures!
The cheese sticks sound yummy. Sorry you couldn't be here tonight-Jodie made navajho tacos and we played Mafia-it was pretty funny, but I kept getting killed-those dang kids. We missed you. It was a good day, the temple was great, work was busy and tonight was fun, but I missed you. It's three a.m. and Ellie thinks she needs to be outside and eat. Oh yeah, I can't sleep, but it's because of a book Shannon gave me. I haven't pulled the all night reading for quite awhile. Be careful. I love you too, babe, Me
Hey dad,
Great to hear from you! Tyson did survive his allergy test and is excited that he'll never have the chore of mowing the lawn. Hallie complicated the weekend with a huge ear infection in her left ear, but is doing much better this morning. We are all getting excited for Disneyland, our roadtrip starts on Friday. Can you take a detour to LA or San Diego to see Shamu?
Love ya, Jess
Wow Dad this is so cool! I can't wait to show the boys and let them read about your adventures! Thanks for doing this! I love you-Jen
Post a Comment