Finally unloaded Sunday night and loaded in Stephenville, TX on Monday morning. Picked up a load of cheese from Schreiber Foods in Stephenville to deliver in Logan, UT. Good to be coming home. It's always good to see the mountains again when you've been away for a while. They are starting to farm in Texas, calves are being born all over. I think SPRING is on it's way. I'll spend a day and a half with granny SMITH then head out again. Love you all, Hope the Trans have a great time in southern Cal, and uncle Cody arrives home safe. Take care and get better all and LOVE EACH OTHER!!!
Gramps
Utah
10 years ago
2 comments:
Hey Dad,
I'm glad you had a good week! Your blog is lookin' good! Keep it up!!
Love ya!
Hey Gramps,
We want to come with you in your big truck again! Love Indy and Leiah
The tetons look beautiful and surprise surprise a picture of a tractor!! Love you-Amanda
Post a Comment